Last updated: September 1, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us when you use the Platform.
- Personal information you provide when creating an account, such as your name, email address, phone number, and password
- Information you add to your user profile, such as a photo or biography
- Communications between you and Shrooms Near, such as emails and messages
- Transaction information related to services obtained through the Platform
- Posts, comments, and other information you submit to the Platform
We also automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Platform.
- Log information like your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Platform
- Information about the device you use to access the Platform, such as your device identifiers, device type, and mobile network information
- Location information when you access the Platform by or through a mobile device
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for purposes including:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving the Platform
- Creating and managing your account
- Processing transactions and sending notices about your transactions
- Responding to your comments, questions, and requests
- Communicating with you and sending you information by email, text, calls, or other equivalent electronic means
- Preventing fraudulent transactions and monitoring for illegal or prohibited activities
- Complying with all applicable legal obligations
We may also share your information with our trusted third party service providers who assist us in operating the Platform and conducting our business. We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Note, however, that some Platform features may not function properly without cookies.
We have implemented safeguards designed to protect your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, can be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
If you are located in certain jurisdictions, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like accessing or deleting your data. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any applicable rights.